Professional Skaters Association (PSA) offers optional insurance coverage for their member instructors which can be purchased online 24/7. Learn more about these exclusive member benefits by reviewing the information below.
PSA INSTRUCTOR LIABILITY INSURANCE
Professional Skaters Association offers this important coverage as a resource to PSA registered member instructors to further protect themselves for day-to-day instruction activities. The PSA Instructor Liability Program includes General Liability insurance. The General Liability policy provides liability protection to participating member instructors from claims brought by third parties alleging bodily injury, property damage, and personal or advertising injury in connection with covered activities. (Many venue owners will require this insurance before an instructor is allowed to use a facility).
In addition, the program provides Participant Accident coverage (excess medical coverage) for member instructors while participating in the approved activities.
• Click the "PURCHASE COVERAGE" link below.
• Complete the online application questionnaire and click “Save and Continue”
• The system will ask if you are a current EPIC (formerly known as ESIX) customer – please select the appropriate response. If you are an existing customer enter your username (typically your email address) and your password.
• Please enter all of your contact information.
• Be sure to save your username and password for future certificate requests.
• Continue through the checkout process and proceed to the payment section.
Payment can only be made using a VISA or MasterCard debit or credit card.
• Once payment has been received, the system will then prompt you to print and/or download a copy of your certificate of insurance (proof of insurance coverage).
• The system will also send a confirmation email to the email address on file for your records.
• Congratulations! You’re done!
To purchase insurance coverage for the 2019 – 2020 policy year, please click the "Purchase Coverage" button below and then proceed to the online application process.
Note: This policy will not be automatically renewed.